One day Great White Shark Tour - Twilight
- Duration: 10 Hours (approx.)
- Location: Port Lincoln, SA
- Product code: GWSTWILIGHT
Port Lincoln being the only place in Australia where you can cage dive with Great White Sharks. Awarded the Best Tourist Attraction at the 2019 Australian Tourism Awards & People's Choice for the best Experience at the 2019 South Australian Tourism Awards, more people choose to cage dive with us than any other operator in Australia!
Advanced Eco Certified Calypso Star Charters is proudly a Climate Action Leader providing safe, exciting and sustainable shark cage diving tours.
Market leaders, Calypso Star Charters are privileged to be the only one-day Shark Cage Diving operator who is permitted to use natural fish berley to attract Great White Sharks. This sustainable practice provides you with the best possible chance of a shark sighting and productive interaction close to the vessel and cage resulting in a memorable encounter and wonderful photographic opportunities.
Shark sightings since January 2011 are displayed on our website with daily updates on our social media, giving an honest representation of when it is the best time to come.No diver experience is required, all food and equipment is supplied. Book yourself an adventure today!
- This is a small group tour with a limit of 25 people onboard. Diving will be conducted in groups of up to 6 people at a time.
- All diving will be conducted during daylight hours. with an estimated return time of 10-11pm.
- Accommodation transfers can be booked via the office prior to 5.30pm the day before the charter.
- Those who have booked transfers will be picked up between 12.45 - 1.00pm.
- If you are making your own way to the boat please ensure you arrive by 1.00pm.
- Travel time to the Neptune Islands is approximately 2.5 hours, and we do travel through open ocean. We STRONGLY recommend you take travel sickness medication as a precaution, taking one the night before your charter and one again the morning of before arrival at the Marina.
- Afternoon tea, dinner, cappuccino and filtered water included. Soft drinks and bottled water are available for purchase throughout the day. As a licensed vessel the bar opens on the way home with beer, wine and champagne available for purchase.
The Visitor Use Fee is payable by all guests entering the Ron and Valerie Taylor Marine Park (Neptune Islands) on a shark cage diving tour. This fee is used to cover the Government management, research and compliance costs associated with the industry.
The price of our tours is the same for guests who wish to dive or not, as when a shark is sighted, everyone on board has the opportunity to view the shark, not just those in the cage. We encourage all guests to dive in the shark cage and respect the wishes of those who prefer to watch from the boat. If a shark isn’t sighted, we offer a $100 refund to all guests and a discounted return ticket as part of our No Shark Policy.